Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hindustan CRAZZZEEEE

Its damn random.


But i just recalled


how crazy I can get when it comes to hindustan moviessss~!


Hahaha, okay i'm not that mad about it.


Its just that i like some of their songs


and their storyline


and i find some of their actresses really pweeeetyyyyyyy~!


This one's one of my all time favourite


Then we have Mohabbatein next on the list...


How can someone resist such a beautiful love story!!


Okay lah, not so beautiful.. but quite the touching.



Some of my favourite actresses...


1) Aishwarya .... Aww, just look at her. Gorgeous or what.


2) Preity Zinta... I LOVE her energy level and great smile!


3) This one's nothing to do with hindustan. But I like her as well. Catherine Zeta Jones!


4) Last but not least, Lisa Surihani, Malaysian Actress.


She's beautiful, and i love how she has that fierce-yet-pretty factor.



Okay. Gotta get back to work. Exams in two weeks. Ugh.


Bye!

No comments: